Aerial Birdman Giveaway
Would you like to win TWO Business class Zip-Wire tickets? Each ticket includes your 150m zip line flight PLUS you will be doing it wearing a helmet mounted camera to record your pre-flight preparations, your ascent to the top of the tower and your whole flight, recording your excitement and every scream and smile! To enter this fantastic giveaway simply like our Facebook page and giveaway post. Terms and conditions apply, so please read below.
Terms & Conditions
1. Entries can only be made via our Facebook page ’Clarkes Estates’ by liking both our page and the post.
2. The winner must be able to be available with their boarding pass to check in 30 minutes prior to their flight. The check in time is 11.00 for an 11.30am flight on Saturday 29th August.
3. The winner must read and except the experience under the terms and conditions / healthy and safety requirements and advice given by the event providers which can be found here. This experience is undertaken at the winners own risk and Clarkes do not take any responsibility for any health and safety issues or injuries.
4. Clarkes Estates do not offer any cash alternative or take any responsibility for cancellations by either party.
5. We will announce the winner on Facebook on 25th August and you will need to make contact prior to the 29th to claim the tickets.
6. The winner will collect their tickets at an agreed time from Clarkes Estates head office branch in Bognor Regis prior to the event and must be prepared for a photograph of the prize giving. Clarkes Estates reserves the right to use this photograph along with the use of the ProVideo of the zip wire experience and any photographs associated with the event for marketing purposes and social media.
As per the health and safety rules set by the event providers, the minimum age of participants is 10 years.
10 to 16 year olds must have parent or guardian present at registration to sign consent, minimum weight is 40 kg and minimum 60cm waist measurement, and maximum weight is 100 kg, 140cm maximum waist measurement. Please read the health & safety information on the link above in point 3 for further information on medical conditions etc that may stop you flying.
WE HOPE THE WINNER ENJOYS THEIR FLIGHT