Referral Terms and Conditions
Get up to £400 when you refer a friend who sells their property through Clarkes Estates*
We will give you a £100 voucher when the property has been on the market for 1 month, plus a further £300 voucher when the sale completes!
Get £50 when you refer a friend who is a Landlord and uses Clarkes Estates to find a tenant.*
We will give you a £50 voucher when the new tenant moves in!
Refer a Friend – Get Rewarded!
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion will commence upon the 1st May 2015 and will continue until 31st December 2016 unless terminated earlier by Clarkes Estates.
- Clarkes Estates Refer a Friend Offer applies only to new residential sole agency sale instructions and new landlord sole agency residential letting instructions entered into with Clarkes Estates (“the Services”). Multiple agency instructions will be accepted into the promotion at the sole discretion of Clarkes Estates.
- Clarkes Estates will transact with vendor and landlord clients on their standard terms and conditions. No client shall be under any obligation to purchase additional services or complete a transaction.
- Clarkes Estates will offer a Reward incentive to any existing Clarkes Estates client (“the Referrer”) who recommends the Services provided by Clarkes Estates to a family member, close friend or work colleague (“the Friend”). The Referrer must use the recommendation form provided by Clarkes Estates for the purpose. The recommendation form must be fully completed with the name, address and telephone number of both the Referrer and the Friend being recommended to use the Clarkes Estates Services.
- Residential Sales Sole Agency Referral – A voucher to the value of £100 will be given to the Referrer by Clarkes Estates following the signing of a Clarkes Estates sole agency agreement by the Friend, providing the property is properly on the market, is legally compliant and remains fully available for sale for a period of not less than one calendar month. The voucher will be provided to the Referrer by Clarkes Estates immediately following the completion of a one month period of full availability. Where the Friend’s property is subsequently sold to a buyer introduced to it by Clarkes Estates under the terms of the Sole Agency Agreement, an additional voucher to the value of £300 will be given to the Referrer by Clarkes Estates immediately following the unconditional exchange of contracts.
- Residential Lettings Sole Agency Referral – A voucher to the value of £50 will be given to the Referrer by Clarkes Estates following the signing of a Clarkes Estates lettings sole agency agreement by the Friend, and where the Friend’s property is subsequently let to a tenant introduced to it by Clarkes Estates under the terms of the Sole Agency Agreement. The voucher will be provided to the Referrer by Clarkes Estates immediately following the tenant moving in to the Friends property.
- In the event of dispute, the decision of Clarkes Estates will be final. No alternative reward will be made or considered. Clarkes Estates will not be liable to pay on the Referrer’s behalf any tax or similar levy on the value of the Voucher award.
- The choice of Voucher will be determined by Clarkes Estates from time to time.
- This offer is not open to employees of Clarkes Estates or their connected parties.