SALE AGREED BY CLARKES. A one bedroom retirement apartment, carefully maintained and ideally located for the town centre and railway station. Comprising one DOUBLE BEDROOM with built in wardrobe, FITTED KITCHEN, great size living room, bathroom and located in a very popular development with many facilities. NO CHAIN.
- Communal Lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- Living room
- No Chain
- One double bedroom
- Popular Development
- Second Floor Retirement Apartment
- OUR COMMENTS This one bedroom second floor retirement apartment has all the facilities that you will need to enjoy in your twilight years. The communal lounge area is extremely pleasant and is always a hub of the activity and the development is located within walking distance to the town centre.
- The apartment is a great size; the living room includes a balcony looking out to Hotham Park, a fitted kitchen with oven and hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and single stainless steel double sink unit, bedroom with fitted wardrobe, bathroom, plenty of storage and is offered with no chain.
- Lounge 19' 1" x 10' 4" (5.84m x 3.17m)
- Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 6" (2.6m x 2.3m)
- Bedroom 9' 2" x 6' 10" (2.8m x 2.09m)
- Bathroom 6' 10" x 5' 6" (2.1m x 1.7m)
- Lease Information The vendor informs us that there are 116 years remaining on the lease, the ground rent is £660 pa and the maintenance charge is £1783 pa. We have not sighted documents to evidence this and advise that should you proceed to purchase this property this should be checked by your conveyancer.
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.