Situated within 1 mile of the stunning Cathedral city of Chichester, this CHARMING GRADE II listed flint cottage has a great contemporary feel whilst still enjoying plenty of CHARACTER. With it’s own GARAGE, off road PARKING, a substantial SOUTH FACING GARDEN we strongly recommend viewing.
- 1 Good Size Double Bedroom
- Character Cottage
- En-suite shower room
- Off road parking
- South Facing Mature Garden
- OUR COMMENTS A charming, Grade II listed, flint built cottage with a contemporary feel enjoying bags of character.
- Enter the courtyard and step into the entrance hall which immediately feels cosy and welcoming with an exposed flint feature wall and a place to kick off your shoes and hang your coat. From here you will find the downstairs WC and a bright and spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living space with a feature log burning stove. To the first floor you will find the double bedroom with a modern en suite shower room.
- Situated just 1 mile to the Cathedral steps of this stunning Cathedral city, this gorgeous property benefits from off road parking for three vehicles and a garage. A beautiful south facing garden measuring approximately 75 ft x 65 ft is enclosed by a high flint wall, and houses a Walnut tree, pond and an array of shrubs and fruit trees. The property offers further development potential (subject to planning and building regulations), please contact the office for further details.
- OWNER'S COMMENTS I don't think the property can be compared to anything else! You either fall in love with it's charm or you don't....but most people do.
- The Inglenook fireplace was a gem of a find and I installed a log burning stove which creates warmth throughout the property. There is also gas central heating.
- I am sad to be saying goodbye to this beautiful cottage and I seriously doubt that i will find another garden like this.
- Entrance Hall 8' 10" x 3' 5" (2.69m x 1.04m)
- WC 4' 9" x 3' 5" (1.45m x 1.04m)
- Lounge Open to Kitchen 18' 10" x 13' 11" (5.74m x 4.24m)
- Bedroom 13' 1" widening to 18' 10'' x 13' 11" (3.99m widening to 5.74m x 4.24m)
- Shower Room 6' 9" x 5' 2" (2.06m x 1.57m)
- Garden 75' 0" x 65' 0" (22.86m x 19.81m)
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.