*** SALE AGREED BY CLARKES *** A top floor flat in GREAT CONDITION with good size lounge and double bedroom, FITTED KITCHEN, double glazing and gas central heating. Located in the heart of Bognor Regis TOWN CENTRE.
- Fitted kitchen
- gas central heating
- Living room
- No Chain
- One double bedroom
- Top Floor Flat
- Town centre location
- OUR COMMENTS This great size conversion top floor flat is located in the heart of the town centre. With a good size living room, fitted kitchen with space for fridge/freezer, built in oven/hob/extractor, space for washing machine, space for a table, range of eye and base level units and work surface space, a double bedroom, bathroom, double glazing and gas central heating. The property is presented in good condition and offered with no chain.
- In summary, a good size one double bedroom top floor flat in a very convenient location in the town centre and offered with no chain.
- Living Room 11' 6" (12' 9" max) x 11' 9" (3.53m x 3.60m)
- Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 4" (3.20m x 2.24m)
- Bedroom 12' 9" x 7' 11" (3.91m x 2.42m)
- Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 4" (1.9m x 1.63m)
- Lease Information The vendor informs us that there are 99 years remaining on the lease, the ground rent is £250.00 pa and the current insurance charge is £299.47 pa. We have not sighted documents to evidence this and advise that should you proceed to purchase this property this should be checked by your conveyancer.
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.