A rare opportunity to purchase a ground floor STUDIO apartment located in Bognor Regis which benefits from a PRIVATE COURTYARD garden area to the rear. The accommodation comprises lounge with kitchen area, shower room and storage cupboard and would suit a first time buyer or BUY TO LET INVESTOR.
- Ground floor Studio
- Investment opportunity
- Modern Kitchen Area
- Private courtyard garden
- Shower room
- OUR COMMENTS: Located in Aldwick approximately 0.2 miles from the local parade of shops and 0.3 miles from the seafront, this is an excellent example of a ground floor studio apartment. Unusually the property has a private courtyard to the rear which is a comfortable 6.8m x 3.3m and has access to the side creating a private entrance option at the rear.
- Redecorated in 2018, the property includes double glazing, wood effect floor, separate shower room, storage cupboard and small kitchen area which provides a sink and drainer, space for a cooker and space for a washing machine. The studio has very tall windows which create a bright and comfortable environment.
- Previously rented at £520 pcm, the property expects an investment yield of 6.9% and is ideal for the buy-to-let investor and first time buyer. There is no forward chain and the property is available immediately.
- Studio 16' 0" x 8' 11" (4.9m x 2.73m)
- Shower Room: 4' 9" x 6' 2" (1.45m x 1.89m)
- Rear Courtyard 22' 6" x 10' 11" (6.86m x 3.34m)
- Lease Information The property is offered for sale with a new lease to be executed upon completion. Terms are to be confirmed, it is expected that the new lease will be in the region of 160 years. Annual costs are to be confirmed but it is anticipated that the ground rent will be Zero and the current maintenance charge is £1312 pa.
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.