Beautiful large 3 bed apartment. Simply must be seen! The apartment comprises a huge sitting room which benefits from dual aspect sash windows, large kitchen/breakfast room with space for a dining table, three double bedrooms, en-suite bathroom and family bathroom. Property is offered with two allocated parking spaces.
- Available Early October
- Double glazed
- Ensuite To Master
- Located in the Historic Clock Tower at Limes Park
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Very large ground floor apartment
- OUR COMMENTS: Simply must be seen!
- This magnificent conversion of an Edwardian building to form a ground floor apartment is part of the original grade two listed clock tower which was formerly utilised as the main administration block for the Canadian army during the first world war. It would be an ideal residence for a professional couple and is located close to Basingstoke Hospital.
- The apartment offers a massive 1162 sq ft of floor space and comprises a huge sitting room which benefits from dual aspect sash windows, large kitchen/breakfast room with space for a dining table, three double bedrooms, en-suite bathroom and family bathroom. All rooms feature high ceilings and the property is offered with two allocated parking spaces.
- ENTRANCE VESTIBULE Skimmed ceiling, wall mounted radiator and a door leading to the inner hall.
- INNER HALL Skimmed ceiling, large airing cupboard with hanging rails and housing water tank. Wall mounted radiator and doors leading to all rooms.
- SITTING ROOM A delightful and spacious room. Benefitting from being well lit and of good proportion. This beautiful room has a high skimmed ceiling, large bay window with three double glazed sash units to front aspect and two further double-glazed sash windows to side aspect. Three wall mounted radiators.
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST High skimmed ceiling with downlights, double glazed sash window to side aspect, a range of wall and base level units with soft shut doors and drawers. Roll top work surface and built in stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Stainless steel four ring gas hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Integrated 'Bosch' dishwasher and washer/dryer. Space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted radiator and wood effect flooring.
- MASTER BEDROOM High skimmed ceiling, double glazed sash window to front aspect, built in double wardrobe, wall mounted radiator and a door leading to the en-suite.
- EN-SUITE High skimmed ceiling with downlights, low level w/c, wash hand basin with mixer taps, shower with double tray and sliding glass doors. Wall mounted heated towel rail, extractor fan, shaving point and tile effect flooring.
- BEDROOM TWO High skimmed ceiling, double glazed sash window to side aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
- BEDROOM THREE High skimmed ceiling, double glazed sash window to front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
- BATHROOM High skimmed ceiling with downlights, double glazed sash window to rear aspect, low level w/c, wash hand basin, bath with chrome tap and shower attachment. Wall mounted heated towel rail, extractor fan, shaving point and tile effect flooring.
- IMPORTANT NOTE:
- We endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and they are not to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. Measurements where provided are a guide for prospective renters only and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view.
- When you apply for a tenancy there will be a referencing fee to pay - ask our branch staff for further details and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy. Further details can be found on the Clarkes website.
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.