Clarkes Estates are proud to be sole agents for this stunning detached residence in this most picturesque area, South of the historic town of Arundel. Built in 2004 in 2.1 acres of grounds with detached barn and outbuilding. Superb craftsmanship throughout and glorious views of open countryside.
- 4 Double Bedrooms With Window Seat Views
- 4 Reception Rooms / 3 Bathrooms
- Architect Designed circa 2004
- Beautiful Detached Residence with Agricultural Tie
- Detached Barn with Bar & WC
- Glorious Views with Grounds In Excess of 2 Acres
- Stunning Atrium With Church Like Vaulted Ceilings
- Superb Craftsmanship Throughout
- OUR COMMENTS Clarkes Estates are proud to offer for sale this stunning detached residence in this most picturesque area, South of the historic town of Arundel.
- This beautiful property was built in 2004 by experienced local craftsmen and designed by Neil Holland Architecture.
- The craftsmanship throughout is quite simply stunning and the clever use of local materials give the impression that the property is much older than it actually is. All of the craftsmen who built this impressive property must be commended on their work which was clearly carried out with pride. Admiration must also be given to the vendor who thoughtfully designed the interior, carefully creating an air of character and charm that a property like this deserves.
- On approaching this property you are instantly wowed by the sheer scale of open countryside and wonderful views to the north and west. Once at the house the front drive provides parking for dozens of vehicles and is secluded with high walls and outbuildings. The double garage with remote control doors allows secure parking with ease and also provides access to the inside of the property.
- The main entrance is most charming with its pillared storm porch and eyebrow ridge matching the dormers to the front and rear elevations. Entering through the 4 1/2 ft solid Oak door you are greeted by the grand hall with it's breath taking atrium and wall of windows and doors allowing light to simply flood through. The elegant staircase with equally impressive supporting balustrade climbs up to the first floor galleried landing where exposed green Oak timbers raise up to the heavens with church like comparison.
- Virtually every aspect of this property has something to look at. The ground floor accommodation to the rear has views overlooking the Western grounds of the Vineyard and beyond.
- The living room is triple aspect. The kitchen/breakfast room can accommodate large numbers of family or guests and is perfect for entertaining.
- The study and viewing room with it's vaulted ceiling provide peace and calm to the Northern side of the home and offers beautiful views over agricultural land towards Arundel and Crossbush.
- There is a good size utility room with a second kitchen area and second cloakroom which includes a shower. This whole wing could become an annexe as it has it's own entrance.
- On the first floor the master bedroom and guest bedroom both have en-suite shower rooms whilst the other two double bedrooms sit at opposite ends with the a large family bathroom between them. All of the bedrooms have window seats with views.
- The grounds of this agricultural tied property approach 2.1 acre and do not have garden use. The outbuilding is a large room 28ft by 12ft which has a W.C and a canopied area 21ft by 11ft perfect for outdoor dining.
- AGENTS NOTE: This property has an agricultural tie and this must be sold to someone working in or retired from the agricultural community.
- Storm Porch 13' 6" x 4' 2" (4.11m x 1.27m)
- Entrance Hall 8' 4" x 5' 2" (2.54m x 1.57m)
- WC 8' 3" x 5' 5" (2.51m x 1.65m)
- Grand Hall 18' 4" x 15' 6" (5.59m x 4.72m)
- Living Room 25' 4" x 14' 7" (7.72m x 4.44m)
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room 34' 3" x 14' 6" (10.44m x 4.42m)
- Inner Hall 13' 4" x 4' 5" (4.06m x 1.35m)
- Viewing Room 16' 5" x 15' 6" (5m x 4.72m) Octagonal with vaulted ceiling
- Study 13' 9" x 11' 9" (4.19m x 3.58m)
- 2nd Kitchen / Utility Room 11' 3" x 8' 3" (3.43m x 2.51m)
- WC / Shower Room 4' 7" x 4' 6" (1.4m x 1.37m)
- Garage 20' 0" x 20' 0" (6.1m x 6.1m)
- Galleried Landing 23' 5" x 15' 7" (7.14m x 4.75m)
- Master Bedroom 14' 6" x 14' 3" (4.42m x 4.34m)
- Ensuite 8' 5" x 6' 7" (2.57m x 2.01m)
- Dressing Room 8' 6" x 7' 2" (2.59m x 2.18m)
- Bedroom 2 14' 6" x 12' 9" (4.42m x 3.89m)
- Bedroom 3 14' 6" x 11' 3" (4.42m x 3.43m)
- Bathroom 9' 9" x 7' 8" (2.97m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 4 14' 6" x 13' 1" (4.42m x 3.99m)
- Parking Area 93' 0" x 46' 0" (28.35m x 14.02m)
- Canopied Area 21' 0" x 11' 0" (6.4m x 3.35m)
- Store 28' 4" x 11' 8" (8.64m x 3.56m)
- WC 11' 7" x 3' 2" (3.53m x 0.97m)
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.