118 sq meters (1270sq ft.) ** 3 BEDROOMS ** 2 Modern Fitted BATHROOMS ** Fantastic Loft Area ** Built in 2014 – 97 Years Lease ** Private PARKING ** Small south facing GARDEN AREA ** Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances ** View over Village Green & Park ** No Forward Chain & Vacant Possession **
- 19' x 18' Open Plan Living Area
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 96 Years Left On Lease
- Car Parking
- Fantastic Size Apartment 118sq meters
- Kitchen/breakfast area
- No Forward Chain
- Small Garden Area
- OUR COMMENTS Wow! Wow! Wow! This is one of the largest apartments I have ever seen!!! It has huge potential due to the construction of the loft area which is some 27' 0'' by 12' 5'' plus 15' 0'' by 12' 0'' and would increase the already staggering 118sq meters of spacious accommodation! (subject to planning consents )
- Built in 2014 this incredible home has views over the park, private parking & a small south facing garden area to the rear. The property has gas central heating and is offered for sale with no forward chain!
- Internally, the property is fitted out to a high standard and is well presented. There are 3 good size bedrooms with en-suite shower room to bedroom one and potential for an en-suite in bedroom two. The modern bathroom suite has a separate shower cubicle and heated towel rail. The modern fitted kitchen has integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine and built-in oven, hob and cooker hood. The good size breakfast bar adjoins the spacious lounge / dining room enjoying plenty of natural light.
- This apartment is a spectacular size, definitely doesn't lack storage and with a location overlooking the village green we strongly recommend viewings to appreciate exactly what is on offer here.
- OWNER'S COMMENTS When I found this property there was no hesitation that this was the one for me as there is nothing else out there quite like this!
- Every day I still am staggered by the space that this wonderful home supplies.
- I will certainly miss the vast accommodation and convenient location which is close to a lot of local amenities.
- Hall 15' 2" x 3' 6" (4.62m x 1.07m)
- Boiler Room 6' 6" x 5' 2" (1.98m x 1.57m)
- Hallway 16' 6" x 3' 7" (5.03m x 1.09m)
- Bedroom 1 9' 10" x 18' 3" (3m x 5.56m)
- Ensuite 6' 6" x 5' 5" (1.98m x 1.65m)
- Cupboard 5' 6" x 4' 0" (1.68m x 1.22m) plus 2' 7'' x 2' 2'' (2.31m x 0.66m) See Floor plan - Potential for conversion to ensuite for bedroom two
- Bedroom 2 11' 0" x 10' 3" (3.35m x 3.12m)
- Room to Loft Access 7' 4" x 5' 4" (2.24m x 1.63m)
- Loft Area 27' 0" x 12' 5" (8.23m x 3.78m) plus 15' 0'' x 12' 0'' (4.57m x 3.66m)
- Bathroom 8' 4" x 6' 6" (2.54m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 7' 9" (2.54m x 2.36m)
- Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 10" (3.28m x 2.69m)
- Lounge 19' 7" x 18' 0" (5.97m x 5.49m)
- Cupboard 6' 4" x 2' 9" (1.93m x 0.84m)
- Lease Information The vendor informs us that there are 96 years remaining on the lease, the ground rent is £100 pa for the first 33 years, increasing to £300 p.a. thereafter. The maintenance charge is based on a percentage of the Co-ops buildings insurance. We have not sighted documents to evidence this and advise that should you proceed to purchase this property this should be checked by your conveyancer.
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.