A SUBSTANTIAL detached property in great condition. Comprising 3 double bedrooms and 1 BEDROOM ANNEXE but can easily be used as one large property. With open plan living/dining room, LARGE CONSERVATORY, large garden, driveway with remote controlled gates and security entry phone system.
- Detached house
- double garage
- Driveway With Electric Gates
- Large Rear Garden
- One bedroom annexe
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Parking For Four Cars
- Three Double Bedrooms
- OWNER'S COMMENTS This stunning three bedroom detached house is located in Shripney Lane being a no through road and is presented in great condition with an annexe which would be ideal for a large family that need space or an elder family member that needs to be close to the family.
- With very good size rooms that include a large open plan living/dining room with open fire and enough space for large furniture and a large table and chairs for dining. The fitted kitchen comes with a range of eye and base level units with dishwasher, AGA and American style fridge/freezer, all by Rangemaster, ample work surface space, tiled flooring and leads into the conservatory via an archway. The conservatory is also a great size and has doors to the rear garden and also the annexe. The downstairs also benefits from a utility room/downstairs cloakroom.
- The Annexe comprises a really good size living room, open plan kitchen/dining area. The kitchen has space for a fridge/freezer, range of eye and base level units, space for washing machine, ample work surface space, door to the rear garden, the bedroom is double and has built in wardrobes, the en-suite shower room has a shower cubicle, bath, low level WC, vanity unit and double glazed windows to the rear and side. Overall a really good space that could easily be incorporated into the main house.
- The first floor has three double bedrooms, the main bedroom having the benefit of an en-suite bathroom which comprises panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC and wash hand basin with fully tiled walls. Both the other two bedrooms are doubles and have plenty of space for furniture. The shower room comprises shower cubicle, vanity unit with wash hand basin and WC.
- Outside there is a large rear garden that is 'L' shaped with a covered area that has room for a hot tub with bar area, a Finnish log cabin at the bottom of the garden has a sauna and a gym area with gym equipment (possibly included via negotiation) and completed by a tanning area with sunbed. The rest of the rear garden has a large area of lawn, patio area, trees and shrubs for privacy and natural fenced borders.
- The front of the property has electric gate with video entry phone, driveway parking for at least 4 cars that leads to the double garage. To the back of the garage there is a separate room which houses a kitchenette area with toilet.
- A wonderful flexible property that will suit a large range of buyers from large families needing as much space as possible to a family that needs the annexe or a buyer that will be able to utilise the space.
- Living Room / Dining Room 26' 9" x 11' 11" (8.15m x 3.63m)
- Family Room 17' 1" x 14' 8" (5.21m x 4.47m)
- Kitchen 16' 8" x 9' 4" (5.08m x 2.84m)
- Conservatory 14' 2" x 13' 4" (4.32m x 4.06m)
- Utility Room 9' 1" x 6' 11" (2.77m x 2.11m)
- Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 11' 3" (3.61m x 3.43m)
- Ensuite 11' 5" x 11' (3.48m x 3.35m)
- Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 10' 8" (3.63m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 10' 1" (3.3m x 3.07m)
- Annexe Lounge 21' 8" x 9' 10" (6.6m x 3m)
- Annexe Kitchen
- Annexe Bedroom 10' 6" x 8' 9" (3.2m x 2.67m)
- Annexe Ensuite 9' 5" x 8' 3" (2.87m x 2.51m)
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.