A superb 2 bedroom ground floor apartment with private entrance to front, your own 55′ garden to rear and private parking for 4 cars. This beautifully presented property also benefits from two double bedrooms, a white bathroom suite and white kitchen. The rear garden also has a patio area and brick built shed, very useful for storage.
- 1.3 km to Town Centre
- 55' Personal Rear Garden With Shed
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Partial View
- Private Own Entrance
- Private Parking for 4 Cars
- Side Access To Rear
- Two double bedrooms
- OUR COMMENTS: A beautifully presented ground floor apartment with private entrance and your own 55' rear garden This very attractive property has an elevated position and therefore has partial views towards Crossbush and large south facing windows providing enormous amounts of space and light.
- The property offers 2 double bedrooms with stripped wood flooring and the living room is flooded with natural light. A driveway provides private off road parking for 4 cars and the good size garden has a patio area and benefits from a lawned area and a brick built shed.
- The property is conveniently located approximately one mile from Arundel's many shops, cafe's, bars and restaurants. It is also near to Arundel's mainline station, providing easy access to London, Brighton, Worthing and Littlehampton.
- Hall: 16' 3" x 5' 4" narrowing to 3' 5'' (4.95m x 1.63m narrowing to 1.04m)
- Living Room: 14' 6" x 11' 11" widening to 12' 10'' (4.42m x 3.63m widening to 3.91m)
- Bedroom 1: 12' 11" x 11' 10" (3.94m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 2: 12' 10" x 9' 5" widening to 11' 4'' (3.91m x 2.87m widening to 3.45m)
- Bathroom: 9' 7" x 5' 4" (2.92m x 1.63m)
- Kitchen: 9' 6" x 9' 4" (2.9m x 2.84m)
- Garden: 55'' (16.76m)
- Lease Information: The vendor informs us that there are 94 years remaining on the lease, the ground rent and maintenance charge is £178.75 pa and the buildings insurance is £37 pa. We have not sighted documents to evidence this and advise that should you proceed to purchase this property this should be checked by your conveyancer.
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.