This four bedroom chalet bungalow is extremely deceptive and until you go through the door you will not appreciate the potential. Comprising TWO RECEPTIONS, four bedrooms, large kitchen, CONSERVATORY, great size garden, garage, driveway for two cars and a one bedroom SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE.
- Detached chalet bungalow
- Driveway Parking for Two Cars
- Four Bedrooms
- Large kitchen
- Lots of potential
- One Bedroom Self Contained Annexe
- Two Reception Rooms
- OUR COMMENTS A very deceptive and flexible four bedroom chalet bungalow located in a very popular area of Bognor within walking distance of the town centre and mainline railway station. The property is presented in good condition and is the ideal family home with the added bonus of a one bedroom annexe.
- The main property has a nice size hallway that leads into the living room, a double bedroom/dining room and a bathroom that has a panel enclosed bath, low level WC, pedestal and wash hand basin. The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye and base level units and has space for a washing machine, fridge/freezer and cooker. A large table and chairs will easily fit allowing this to become a very useful and practical space with double doors to the dining room and also stairs to the first floor. The dining room is a great size and can easily accommodate a large table and chairs for family entertaining. The conservatory is a good size with access to the rear garden and also to the office.
- Upstairs there are three double bedrooms, one of them being smaller than the other two and plenty of storage space., There is a separate WC.
- The annexe is accessed via the rear garden and comprises a good size kitchen with built in oven and hob, space for a washing machine and fridge/freezer and a range of eye and base level units with plenty of work surface space. A lovely size living room has access to the rear garden, a double bedroom with room for storage leads to the bathroom which has a panel enclosed bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Outside there is a really good size rear garden that is secluded, has a good size patio area, a summer house, access to the garage and a greenhouse. There is also side access. To the front there is a garden and driveway that has space for at least two cars. Access to the garage is via a small driveway to the rear of the property via Hillsboro Road.
- Lounge 12' 11" x 12' 0" (3.94m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen 18' 8" x 13' 4" (5.70m x 4.08m)
- Dining Room 9' 11" x 14' 2" (3.03m x 4.32m)
- Conservatory 14' 6" x 10' 5" (4.44m x 3.20m)
- Study 5' 4" x 10' 5" (1.65m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 12' 0" (3.94m x 3.68m)
- Bathroom 9' 2" x 9' 4" (2.80m x 2.86m)
- Bedroom 2 14' 4" x 9' 5" (4.38m x 2.88m)
- Bedroom 3 14' 4" x 9' 2" (4.38m x 2.81m)
- Bedroom 4 7' 10" x 10' 1" (2.40m x 3.08m)
- Annexe Lounge 11' 8" x 11' 8" (3.56m x 3.58m)
- Annexe Kitchen 8' 8" x 11' 10" (2.65m x 3.63m)
- Annexe Bedroom 11' 8" x 11' 8" (3.56m x 3.58m)
- Annexe Ensuite 5' 1" x 11' 8" (1.57m x 3.58m)
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.