SALE AGREED BY CLARKES. A well presented two double bedroom, TWO BATHROOM end terrace COTTAGE with garden situated along a PRIVATE ROAD on the outskirts of Bognor town centre with just a short walk to the seafront and Aldwick Road shops.
- Double glazing
- En-Suite to Master
- End of Terrace
- Family bathroom
- gas central heating
- Modern Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- Two Bedroom Cottage
- Two double bedrooms
- This two double bedroom cottage is situated on a very popular private estate in Bognor.
- The property comprises of two double bedrooms on the ground floor, one of which has the benefit of an en suite shower with low level WC and wash hand basin.
- On the first floor the living/dining room is a great size and will easily accommodate a table and chairs and also good size furniture. It is open plan to the kitchen area which is well fitted with a range of eye and base level units with wooden work surface space, a built in oven and hob with extractor fan above, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- The family bathroom has a panel enclosed bath with raindrop shower, low level WC and wash hand basin with drawer unit. The property is extremely well presented throughout and ready to just move into.
- Outside there is a good size rear garden that is walled on both sides with side access.
- The property is offered with no ongoing chain.
- Lounge 17' 3" x 15' 1" (5.27m x 4.61m)
- Kitchen 18' 1" x 7' 5" (5.53m x 2.28m)
- Bedroom 1 10' 3" x 8' 6" (3.14m x 2.6m)
- Bedroom 2 13' 0" x 9' 2" (3.97m x 2.81m)
- Bathroom 8' 5" x 5' 6" (2.59m x 1.7m)
- Ensuite Shower Room 5' 4" x 6' 0" (1.63m x 1.83m)
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.