A terrific 3 bed semi detached FAMILY home that is located in North Bersted. A MODERN KITCHEN is open plan to the dining room and a separate lounge. There is an additional WC to the main bathroom and PARKING is available to the front. Double glazing, gas central heating and rear garden
- 3 Bedrooms
- Additional separate WC
- Currently Rented At £1000 PCM
- Family bathroom
- Ideal for new landlords
- Modern kitchen
- Open plan dining room
- Private Rear Garden
- Separate lounge
- AGENTS NOTE The property is subject to a 12 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy that commenced on 1st April 2018 at £1000 PCM. Based upon a purchase price at £230,000 this represents a yield of 5.2%. The seller now intends sell to only to a purchaser who wishes to retain the incumbent tenant. Early termination of the tenancy is possible, but will not be issued by the current seller. Please call us for further information on 01243 861344.
- OUR COMMENTS Offered for sale with an incumbent tenant and so ideal for new landlords, this three bedroom semi detached home is aimed at families who are looking for a comfortable space in a well presented house.
- A modern kitchen with integral cooker, hob and washing machine is open plan to the dining room which in turn provides access to a private rear garden and its brick built shed. The lounge is an entirely separate room and upstairs is a modern bathroom, a seperate additional WC, two double bedrooms and one single. Of course, double glazing and gas central heating go with the territory, all of which date to 2011.
- The property has been prepared for sale with fresh decoration and newly laid new carpets fitted in December 2017. Hard floors are fitted to the ground floor with the exception of the lounge. The local North Bersted shops are approximately 1/4 mile away.
- For those considering an investment, the property has previously achieved a rental at £1000 PCM. We recommend an immediate viewing as we do not expect this one to be available for long.
- OWNER'S COMMENTS We invested in this particular property because it has a better layout than most of its peers and a really convenient parking arrangement. Its age group means it will be well made and indeed, the building has been entirely hassle free for us in the time that we have rented it.
- It's now time to dispose of the property so we have spent some time and money on the presentation for you ... all you need to do is receive the rent, or issue notice and move in!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 13' 10" x 12' 0" (4.22m x 3.66m)
- Dining Room 10' 4" x 10' 4" (3.17m x 3.16m)
- Kitchen 19' 3" x 10' 6" (5.89m x 3.22m)
- Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 10' 10" (3.77m x 3.32m)
- Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 9' 3" (3.34m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 8' 1" (2.70m x 2.48m)
- Bathroom 8' 0" x 4' 6" (2.46m x 1.39m)
- WC 4' 8" x 2' 8" (1.44m x 0.83m)
- Rear Garden 33' 4" x 23' 1" (10.18m x 7.04m)
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.