A detached property with APPROVED PLANNING PERMISSION to rebuild a new contemporary dwelling with additional dwelling to rear on a quiet rural lane. Once built the new accommodation would provide; living room, kitchen/dining room which opens onto rear garden, 3 double bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom & dressing room with balcony overlooking the 140′ rear garden.
- 200' x 30' Plot on Quiet Lane
- Contemporary Design
- Currently 2 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- No Forward Chain
- Off road parking
- Planning Approved for Two New Dwellings
- Sought after location
- OUR COMMENTS: Clarkes are proud to be sole agents for this building plot measuring 200' x 30' which has approved planning permission. The current property is a two bedroom detached bungalow which once rebuilt would be an impressive open plan house with off road parking. There is an added bonus to this site as there is also planning permission for an additional detached dwelling at the bottom of the garden. This building has the same footprint as the current property and would make an ideal annexe for relative or stunning studio.
- Situated on a scenic peaceful rural lane amongst some beautiful property the new accommodation would provide; an entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom with W.C, living room with double doors and double aspect windows, an open plan kitchen/dining room with twin sets of bi-fold doors opening out onto a covered terrace and leading out on to the 140' rear garden.
- On the first floor there is a large, open plan, play area with sky lights above, 3 double bedrooms with the master bedroom to the rear having an 4 piece en-suite bathroom & dressing room with a balcony overlooking the rear garden.
- The current bungalow is of non standard construction but is liveable. It is possible to live in main building and build the annexe. Then once the annexe is built, live in the annexe and build the main house.
- CURRENT PROPERTY
- Living Room: 12' 9" x 13' 8" (3.89m x 4.17m)
- Kitchen: 11' 8" x 10' 11" (3.56m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 1: 13' 7" x 9' 5" (4.14m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 2: 11' 8" x 11' 0" narrowing to 9' 7 '' (3.56m x 3.35m narrowing to 2.92m)
- Shower Room: 9' 4" x 4' 7" (2.84m x 1.4m)
- Store: 17' 2" x 7' 8" (5.23m x 2.34m)
- Outbuilding 25' 0" x 20' 0" (7.62m x 6.1m)
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.