Situated close to the village centre, this beautifully presented semi-det 3 storey townhouse benefits from; 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, modern fitted kitchen, FAMILY BATHROOM PLUS EN-SUITE, enclosed garden plus communal garden, and PARKING.
- 3 double bedrooms
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Beautifully presented
- Built in 2008
- Close to Village centre
- Family Bathroom Plus En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Semi Detached Town House
- OUR COMMENTS We were really surprised at this beautifully presented semi-detached home! It has three double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a cloakroom. The décor and furnishings chosen by the current owner really complement this family home.
- The accommodation comprises; entrance hall leading to; a modern fitted kitchen, cloakroom and a living room with double doors to the enclosed rear garden. To the first floor, there are 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom. A spacious master suite with built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room can be found on the second floor.
- The property sits in a private road and a small charge of just £150 per annum covers the up keep of the road and the good size communal garden.
- In our opinion, this is a fantastic family home which will be very popular and we don't expect it to be available for long so viewings are recommended at your earliest convenience.
- OWNER'S COMMENTS I fell in love with how bright the house is and being a townhouse the rooms are a generous size. I love being part of a small community which is close to shops and village amenities, but it is now time to move closer to work and buy a bigger property with my partner.
- Entrance Hall 11' 7" x 3' 10" (3.53m x 1.17m)
- Kitchen 11' 7" x 5' 9" (3.53m x 1.75m)
- WC 8' 1" x 3' 0" (2.46m x 0.91m)
- Living Room 17' 5" x 13' 5" narrowing to 9' 10''(5.31m x 4.09m narrowing to 3.0m)
- Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 12' 8" narrowing to 8' 2'' (4.09m x 3.86m narrowing to 2.49m)
- Bathroom 8' 1" x 5' 10" (2.46m x 1.78m)
- Bedroom 3 13' 4" x 8' 0" (4.06m x 2.44m)
- Master Bedroom 13' 2" narrowing to 10' 8'' x 9' 11" (4.01m narrowing to 3.05m x 3.02m)
- Ensuite 7' 9" narrowing to 5' 2''x 9' 1" (2.36m narrowing to 1.57m x 2.77m)
- Garden 27' 0" x 14' 10" (8.23m x 4.52m)
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.