A well presented 3 bedroom detached family home with a garage and conservatory situated in the heart of this popular village. The property has been refurbished in recent years including a modern kitchen and bathroom. With an established west facing rear garden, off road parking, a garage and no forward chain this property should be viewed to appreciate all that it has to offer.
- Detached Family House
- Garage & Parking On Driveway
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Modern Kitchen & Utility Room
- Open Plan Living Room & Dining Room
- Popular village location
- Refurbished In Recent Years
- OUR COMMENTS: A well presented detached family home with a garage and conservatory situated in the heart of this popular village.
- The property has been refurbished in recent years and has a modern kitchen and bathroom along with a open planned living room and dining room. The established west facing rear garden has a paved path and access to the front of the property with off road parking leading to the garage. The property has a modern boiler in the loft providing gas central heating and double glazed windows and doors.
- Yapton village has a good convenience store (Co-op) which has a post office counter. The village hall and green provides a hub for the local community and the Church of St Mary's is nearby.
- Offered for sale with no forward chain this property is ideal for families with Yapton C of E Primary School being within walking distance.
- Entrance Hall: 4' 10" x 7' 5" (1.47m x 2.26m)
- Living Room: 10' 5" widening to 12' 9'' x 16' 0" (3.18m widening to 3.89m x 4.88m)
- Dining Room: 10' 0" x 8' 8" (3.05m x 2.64m)
- Conservatory: 12' 0" x 9' 10" (3.66m x 3m)
- Kitchen: 10' 4" x 7' 0" (3.15m x 2.13m)
- Utility Room: 6' 11" x 6' 9" (2.11m x 2.06m)
- Lobby: 4' 7" x 3' 0" (1.4m x 0.91m)
- WC: 4' 8" x 3' 6" (1.42m x 1.07m)
- Garage: 15' 6" x 7' 10" (4.72m x 2.39m)
- Landing: 9' 6" x 6' 0" (2.9m x 1.83m)
- WC: 5' 7" x 2' 11" (1.7m x 0.89m)
- Bathroom: 5' 6" x 4' 11" (1.68m x 1.5m)
- Bedroom 1: 14' 3" x 8' 8" (4.34m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 2: 9' 11" x 7' 6" (3.02m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 3: 10' 11" x 7' 1" (3.33m x 2.16m)
- Rear Garden:
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.