A ground floor retirement apartment ideally located for the seafront, town centre and railway station. Comprising living room, FITTED KITCHEN, two bedrooms, shower room, plenty of storage.and located in a very POPULAR DEVELOPMENT with many facilities.
- Close to town centre
- Communal Lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- Ground Floor Retirement Apartment
- Shower room
- Two Bedrooms
- This is a delightful two bedroom luxury apartment. Located on the ground floor and benefitting from its own external door leading to the car park, this property is aimed exclusively at the over 60's and includes a Building Manager, lifts, laundry facility, residents lounge and a guest suite that can be hired.
- The apartment itself comprises a large lounge that leads on to a small and modern fitted kitchen, master bedroom with a fitted mirror fronted wardrobe, a further double bedroom and modern shower room. Two large storage cupboards found in the hall provide additional space for life's stuff that we all find ourselves hoarding!
- Externally, parking is available on a first come-first served basis (Note, the keen observer will see that the residents deter casual public use of the car park by placing a cone in the space as they depart - this does not reserve the space for their exclusive use)
- Freshly cleaned and ready for immediate occupation, the property is located opposite Bognor's Hotham Park and is less than 1km to the town centre and 1.2km to the main supermarkets and retail park.
- Lounge 21' 6" x 12' 0" (6.55m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen 7' 7" x 8' 0" (2.31m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 13' 5" (3.18m x 4.09m)
- Bedroom 2 10' 0" x 17' 5" (3.05m x 5.31m)
- Bathroom 5' 6" x 6' 10" (1.68m x 2.08m)
- Lease Information The vendor informs us that there are 114 years remaining on the lease, the ground rent is £720 pa and the maintenance charge is £2664 pa inclusive of insurance and water rates. We have not sighted documents to evidence this and advise that should you proceed to purchase this property this should be checked by your conveyancer.
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.