A two bedroom maisonette with VIEWS from the lounge over playing fields and located close to West Meads shops and amenities. The property comprises lounge/diner, modern kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Ideal for first time buyers or INVESTORS.
- Close to local amenities
- Family bathroom
- Modern kitchen
- Second/Third Floor Maisonette
- Two Bedrooms
- Offered for sale with no forward chain this property is a two-bedroom maisonette located within a 5 minute walk to the West Meads shopping centre and less than 2 miles to Bognor Regis town centre. With floor-to-ceiling windows and panoramic views from the lounge over the local playing fields, the accommodation comprises lounge, modern kitchen, master bedroom, second bedroom and bathroom.
- The property is ideal for first-time buyers requiring lots of space and great value for money or landlords looking to enter the budget buy to let market. (Expect rent value in the region of £700-£750 per calendar month)
- AGENTS NOTE A number of improvement works are currently scheduled and being undertaken to the building by Arun District Council. Current works include: fire alarms, external and common lighting, installation of CCTV, door entry system, common TV feed, various electrical improvements and installation of new bin stores.
- Further works under proposal and expected in due course 2018 / 2019 are improvements to roofing and roofline, repairs to walkways and balustrades, masonry repairs, insulation works, installation of fire doors and external decoration.
- This is not an exhaustive list and further enquiries should be made directly of Arun District Council either personally or by your conveyancers.
- Hall: 11' 0" x 5' 10" (3.37m x 1.79m)
- Lounge / Diner: 16' 7" x 15' 5" (5.07m x 4.70m) narrowing to 9' 1" (2.77m)
- Kitchen: 9' 2" x 8' 7" (2.80m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 1: 15' 5" x 10' 4" (4.72m x 3.17m) narrowing to 6' 10" (2.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 15' 9" x 7' 7" (4.82m x 2.33m)
- Bathroom: 7' 4" x 6' 5" (2.26m x 1.96m)
- Lease Information: The vendor informs us that there are 88 years remaining on the lease, the ground rent is £ 10 pa, the maintenance charge is £303 pa and the current insurance charge is £56pa. We have not sighted documents to evidence this and advise that should you proceed to purchase this property this should be checked by your conveyancer.
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.