An 18TH CENTURY building with TRADITIONAL FEATURES currently presented as ground floor and first floor apartments. Comprising lounge, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 1 en-suite and a shower room. GATED to the front with 2 parking spaces and a private rear garden. Must be seen to be appreciated.
- Currently Two Apartments
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Private Rear Garden
- Traditional Features
- Two Bedrooms
- Two parking spaces
- OUR COMMENTS: Oozing character at every turn, this 18th Century building is now an amazing ground floor and first floor apartment. The property is more about being a country cottage than a flat but its quirky floorplans mean this is a long-lease, leasehold property. Benefitting from its own shared and gated frontage with two personal parking spaces, this well appointed apartment need to be seen to be appreciated. With flagstone floors, traditional doors, under floor heating to the ground floor and traditional radiators upstairs, the presentation is immaculate.
- The accommodation comprises downstairs shower room, utility, lounge with wood-burner, 2nd bedroom (which is suitable for use as a further reception with a large fireplace), a traditional style but modern kitchen with integral dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, hob and extractor and granite work surfaces. Stairs lead to the master bedroom which is both substantial in size and has a vaulted ceiling of epic proportions. Another set of half-stairs lead into an en-suite which has a spa bath, separate shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
- Outside is a private rear garden that is securely enclosed and principally laid out to lawn.
- We think the property is ideal for those wanting a traditional, quirky home that is in mint condition. Add parking and a garden ........... there is nothing not to like!
- Living Room: 14' 5" x 14' 9" (4.40m x 4.51m)
- Kitchen: 10' 5" x 8' 1" (3.18m x 2.48m)
- Utility Room: 2' 11" x 4' 4" (0.89m x 1.34m)
- Bedroom 2: 13' 5" x 14' 9" (4.10m x 4.51m)
- Shower Room: 5' 1" x 4' 8" (1.55m x 1.43m)
- Bedroom 1: 13' 7" x 18' 11" (4.15m x 5.78m)
- Ensuite: 7' 8" x 8' 4" (2.35m x 2.55m)
- Lease Information: The vendor informs us that there are 115 years remaining on the lease, the ground rent is
- £200 pa, the maintenance charge is ad hoc and the current insurance charge is £232 pa. We have not sighted documents to evidence this and advise that should you proceed to purchase this property this should be checked by your conveyancer.
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.