A superb opportunity to purchase this one bedroom semi-detached house in the heart of Arundel with a rental value of £725 pcm. The property allows for flexible accommodation in it’s design and has plenty of room for improvements either as an investment or to make it your own home. No forward chain, viewings recommended to appreciate the potential on offer.
- 1 Bedroom semi-detached house
- Ideal Artist's Studio/Gallery
- Ideal first property or Investment
- Mezzanine loft area
- No Forward Chain
- Situated In The Heart Of Arundel
- OUR COMMENTS: A superb opportunity to purchase this semi-detached house in the heart of Arundel with a rental value of £725 pcm.
- 'Gable End' is an old Barn converted approx 18 years ago. The property has a variety of different possibilities in the way that it is designed. Currently a one bedroom home with a mezzanine loft area to provide additional usage.
- The property would be perfect for someone's son or daughter looking to get their foot on the ladder or as an investment for the future. Being freehold there is no ground rent or high maintenance charges to be paid.
- This quirky little home is a great project for someone wanting to stamp their own mark on a property and make it home by adding a kitchen and shower of their own choice. Offered for sale with no forward chain, we recommend viewing to appreciate the possibilities this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall: 6' 4" x 5' 0" (1.93m x 1.52m)
- Shower Room: 5' 3" x 4' 9" (1.6m x 1.45m)
- Kitchen: 11' 8" x 9' 3" (3.56m x 2.82m)
- Living Room: 14' 3" x 11' 9" (4.34m x 3.58m)
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.