This 4 bedroom turn of the century town house is located a mere 1km from Arundel town centre. The property enjoys STUNNING VIEWS across countryside to the River Arun and also benefits from traditional fireplaces and a SOUTH FACING GARDEN. With 2 RECEPTION ROOMS and 2 BATHROOMS there is plenty of space for a growing family.
- 1 Km To Arundel High Street
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 20ft x 10ft Shed
- 4 bedrooms
- 90ft South Facing Garden
- Stunning views
- OUR COMMENTS: Clarkes are pleased to offer for sale this turn of the century town house situated a mere 1km from Arundel town centre.
- This impressive four bedroom property has stunning views to the rear from the upper floors and from the garden which backs onto farmland and the River Arun.
- The property also benefits from traditional features such as fireplaces in the bedrooms and an open fireplace in the living room. The bathroom has a beautiful suite including a roll top bath. There's also a further shower and W.C on the ground floor making this home perfect for a growing family.
- The 90ft long south facing garden has a 20ft x 10ft shed and a deck area ideal for enjoying a long iced drink overlooking the countryside on a summers afternoon or evening.
- The town of Arundel offers many shops, cafes, restaurants, public houses, post office and a mainline train station giving excellent access to other nearby cities including London Victoria.
- Entrance Hall: 13' 6" x 3' 0" (4.11m x 0.91m)
- Living Room: 13' 3" x 11' 3" (4.04m x 3.43m)
- Dining Room: 12' 2" x 9' 2" (3.71m x 2.79m)
- Kitchen: 14' 8" x 9' 5" (4.47m x 2.87m)
- WC / Shower Room: 8' 2" x 2' 9" (2.49m x 0.84m) Plus shower 5' 9'' x 2' 7'' (1.75m x 0.79m)
- Bathroom: 7' 10" x 9' 6" (2.39m x 2.9m)
- Bedroom 1: 14' 9" x 9' 6" (4.5m x 2.9m)
- Bedroom 2: 10' 8" x 9' 9" (3.25m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 13' 10" x 12' 0" (4.22m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 4: 14' 9" x 7' 9" (4.5m x 2.36m)
- Rear Garden: 90' 0" x 15' 0" (27.43m x 4.57m) South Facing, overlooking fields to the River Arun
- Shed: 20' 0" x 10' 0" (6.1m x 3.05m)
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.