REDUCED for a quick sale is this impressive 5 bedroom detached family home offering a whopping 149 sq m of accommodation. The property benefits from two separate reception rooms, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room, two bathrooms along with a cloakroom downstairs. The landscaped garden faces west and is screened for privacy. There is a deck area perfect for entertaining or soaking up the sun. The garage is 18′ long with access from inside and off road parking. Across the way is a small Children’s play park which will be ideal for families or visitors with small children.
- 10'8'' x 10'4'' Conservatory
- Cloakroom & Utility Room
- En-Suite Shower Room & Separate 4 Piece Bathroom
- Impressive 5 Bedroom Detached Home 149 meters sq ft
- Living Room & Separate Dining Room
- Peaceful Cul-De-Sac Location
- REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE!
- Situated On A Select Development
- West Facing Landscaped Garden
- OUR COMMENTS: This impressive 5 bedroom detached family home offers a whopping 149 sq m of accommodation providing a family with enough space and room to enjoy.
- The property sits on a select development of just 35 detached houses with a small children's play area on the green opposite. The landscaped West facing garden has a decked area for sunbathing, entertaining and alfresco dining. If the weather is not on your side then the 10'8'' x 10' 4'' conservatory will allow guests somewhere to enjoy whilst the covered barbeque area will keep the food coming.
- The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, dining room, kitchen / breakfast room, conservatory, utility room with side access, master bedroom with en-suite, 4 further bedrooms and a family bathroom with bath and separate shower enclosure, garage and parking. We recommend viewing this home to really appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer.
- Entrance Hall: 20' 4" x 4' 9" (6.2m x 1.45m)
- Living Room: 14' 5" x 12' 6" (4.39m x 3.81m)
- Cloakroom: 5' 11" x 3' 11" (1.8m x 1.19m)
- Dining Room: 12' 0" x 11' 9" (3.66m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: 15' 2" x 11' 9" (4.62m x 3.58m)
- Utility Room: 7' 5" x 6' 1" (2.26m x 1.85m)
- Conservatory: 10' 8" x 10' 4" (3.25m x 3.15m)
- Living Room: 17' 8" x 10' 5" (5.38m x 3.18m)
- Master Bedroom: 13' 9" x 11' 6" (4.19m x 3.51m)
- Ensuite: 8' 8" x 6' 0" (2.64m x 1.83m)
- Bathroom: 9' 8" x 5' 11" (2.95m x 1.8m)
- Bedroom 2: 11' 11" x 11' 9" (3.63m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 3: 12' 9" x 9' 6" (3.89m x 2.9m)
- Bedroom 4: 11' 11" x 7' 8" (3.63m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 5: 11' 11" x 6' 9" (3.63m x 2.06m)
- Garage: 18' 1" x 9' 1" (5.51m x 2.77m)
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.