***SALE AGREED BY CLARKES*** A purpose built GROUND FLOOR, one bedroom RETIREMENT apartment located close to shops and bus routes. Comprising entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, bedroom with built in wardrobes, shower room and with PLENTY OF STORAGE cupboards.
- Close To Bus Routes & Local Shops
- Common Garden
- Fitted kitchen
- One double bedroom
- Retirement Apartment
- Shower room
- OUR COMMENTS: Built in 2012 by McCarthy Stone, this purpose built ground floor one bedroom apartment is aimed directly at the young at heart....you must be at least 60 years young to live here! Featuring fixtures and fittings of high specification, double glazing, electric night storage heating and a long lease, this apartment also benefits from nearby amenities including bus routes and local shopping parades.
- Internally the accommodation comprises entrance hall, large storage cupboards, an immaculately presented lounge, fitted kitchen with built in electric oven, hob and extractor hood over, integral dishwasher and remaining fridge/freezer, one double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a walk in shower fitted into the bathroom. Externally there is a common garden that surrounds the development. Parking spaces for residents can be rented on a first come, first serve basis at £250 pa.
- The building is managed by a full time member of staff with a residents lounge, laundry facility and guest room which is available for hire.
- Entrance Hall: 8' 11" x 3' 11" (2.73m x 1.20m)
- Storage: 5' 6" x 3' 11" (1.7m x 1.20m)
- Lounge: 17' 6" x 10' 11" (5.35m x 3.35m)
- Kitchen: 6' 11" x 7' 4" (2.13m x 2.25m)
- Bedroom: 13' 3" x 9' 0" (4.04m x 2.75m)
- Shower Room: 6' 11" x 5' 6" (2.13m x 1.69m)
- Lease Information: The vendor informs us that there are 125 years remaining on the lease, the ground rent is £425 pa and the service charge is £2100 pa.
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.