A GROUND FLOOR apartment close to Bognor SEAFRONT and ideal for first time buyers or buy to let INVESTORS. Comprising open plan lounge with kitchenette, two bedrooms, bathroom and gas central heating
- gas central heating
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Investment opportunity
- Two Bedrooms
- OUR COMMENTS: Located just a few meters from Bognor Regis promenade and pier, this ground floor apartment is ideal for buy to let investors or first time buyers who need two bedrooms.
- The accommodation comprises lounge, open plan kitchen, main bedroom, single bedroom and bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and the windows are due to be changed in the near future by the managing agents.
- For landlords, the property is currently tenanted on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy at £750 pcm. It is anticipated that the property will be sold with vacant possession, however, the incumbent tenant is open to discussion about remaining in situ and has been in residence for four years.
- Lounge: 9' 4" x 17' 7" (2.87m x 5.38m)
- Kitchenette: 5' 9" x 6' 11" (1.76m x 2.12m)
- Bedroom 1: 9' 9" x 8' 10" (2.98m x 2.71m)
- Bedroom 2: 11' 6" x 6' 10" (3.53m x 2.09m)
- Bathroom: 5' 9" x 6' 6" (1.77m x 2.00m)
- Lease Information: The vendor informs us that there are 111 years remaining on the lease, the ground rent is £100 pa and the maintenance charge is £1875.68 pa. We have not sighted documents to evidence this and advise that should you proceed to purchase this property this should be checked by your conveyancer.
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.