A charming thatched Grade II listed cottage with beautiful period features. 2/3 bedrooms. Viewings recommended to appreciate the features the accommodation has to offer.
- 15th Century
- Available Furnished or Unfurnished
- Grade II listed
- Period features
- Pets Welcome
- Thatched Cottage
- OUR COMMENTS: Homing cottage is charming thatched Grade II listed cottage with many period features. The cottage is believed to be the oldest home in Bognor Regis dating back to the 15th century.
- The cottage presents itself beautifully with exposed timbers throughout, sloping ceilings and original wooden floorboards in the bedrooms and some exposed flint work to the internal walls.
- The ground floor comprises of a luxury oak fitted kitchen with integrated fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, oven and electric hob and marble work surfaces. A Breakfast/dining room which could be used as a third bedroom. Shower room with a large shower cubicle and his & hers sinks. The living room has a homely cosy feel with the exposed inglenook (unfortunately not in use) and with stairs leading to the first floor bedrooms.
- The first floor comprises of a master bedroom, second bedroom, W/C and study area.
- The garden to the rear is a beautiful setting for those warmer months, laid mostly to lawn and surrounded by trees, with a sun room and use of a shed to store garden tools. The front garden offers off road parking and features an old well.
- The property will be available to rent from January 2019 and can be offered furnished or unfurnished to suit your needs. The property will be available as a long term let and pets are welcome.
- Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the charming features the accommodation has to offer.
- The cottage is situated down a no-through road in a particularly attractive hamlet with a number of period properties in North Bested. Just off the A259 with easy access to both the seaside town of Bognor Regis and Cathedral City of Chichester with rail links to London Victoria and the South Coast.
- IMPORTANT NOTE:
- We endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and they are not to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. Measurements where provided are a guide for prospective renters only and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view.
- When you apply for a tenancy there will be a referencing fee to pay - ask our branch staff for further details and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy. Further details can be found on the Clarkes website.
- KITCHEN 12' 11" x 6' 5" (3.96m x 1.96m)
- BREAKFAST ROOM 18' 4" x 8' 1" (5.59m x 2.48m)
- LOUNGE 13' 1" x 12' 11" (4.01m x 3.94m)
- BEDROOM 1 14' 0" x 12' 11" (4.27m x 3.94m)
- BEDROOM 2 9' 10" x 8' 5" (3.00m x 2.57m)
- BATHROOM 5' 4" x 8' 1" (1.63m x 2.48m)
- W/C 5' 0" x 3' 6" (1.54m x 1.08m)
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.