Offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN, this one bedroom GROUND FLOOR flat is ideally located with the BEACH and promenade just a few yards away, as well as town centre shops and amenities. Modern fitted kitchenette, white bathroom suite and double glazing throughout. Viewings are recommended.
- Double glazing
- Ground Floor Flat
- No Forward Chain
- One bedroom
- Full Description Offered for sale with no forward chain, this one bedroom ground floor flat is located just a few yards from Bognor seafront, promenade and the town centre shops. The property has a fitted kitchenette and white bathroom suite with double glazing throughout. Previously rented at £600 PCM, the property is a great BTL for landlords or a sound proposition for first time buyers. Viewings are recommended.
- Lounge/Kitchenette 17' 9" x 13' 2" (5.42m x 4.03m)
- Bedroom 13' 0" x 12' 6" (3.97m x 3.83m) to the front of the fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom 6' 3" x 5' 10" (1.91m x 1.80m)
- Lease Information The vendor informs us that there are 111 years remaining on the lease, the ground rent is £100.00 pa and the current maintenance charge is £1506 per annum. We have not sighted documents to evidence this and advise that should you proceed to purchase this property this should be checked by your conveyancer.
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.