Located directly in Bognor Regis TOWN CENTRE, a first floor apartment with a MODERN KITCHEN. 1 bedroom, double glazing, electric heating. Directly adjacent to the TRAIN STATION.
- Direct access to train station
- Double glazing
- First floor apartment
- Modern kitchen
- One bedroom
- Town centre location
- OUR COMMENTS Located directly in the beating heart of the town centre this cosy first floor apartment is nestled opposite the train station entrance in Richmond Road. The entrance to the building has a telephone entry system and a private front door off the hallway leads to the flat which comprises a large lounge which is open plan to a separate kitchen area, a double bedroom and bathroom that is fitted with a white suite. Externally, there is a common courtyard to the rear of the flats.
- The apartment is double glazed, has electric heating and is currently occupied by a tenant with an AST tenancy. The property is well suited to both first time buyers and investors alike but, as the tenant would like to remain, we think this is an ideal purchase for prospective landlords. The passing rent is £600 PCM which represents a gross yield of 5.76%.
- Living Room/Dining Room 16' 3" x 11' 11" (4.97m x 3.64m)
- Kitchen: 6' 8" x 5' 8" (2.05m x 1.74m)
- Double Bedroom 9' 7" x 12' 1" (2.93m x 3.70m)
- Bathroom 5' 10" x 5' 8" (1.80m x 1.73m)
- Lease Information: The vendor informs us that there are 86 years remaining on the lease, the ground rent is £50 pa, the current maintenance charge is £800 pa and the current insurance charge is £630. We have not sighted documents to evidence this and advise that should you proceed to purchase this property this should be checked by your conveyancer.
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.