A lovely detached family home with four bedrooms located in a beautiful rural estate in the village of Climping. The property benefits from a garage, off road parking, well kept garden, bright dual aspect living room, 2 bathrooms and a spacious conservatory leading out to the garden.
- 2 reception rooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Detached family home
- Double Glazed Windows & Gas Central Heating
- En-Suite Shower & Family Bathroom
- Good Size Loft Area
- Good Size Rear Garden with Summer House
- Large Double Glazed Conservatory
- No Through Road Location
- OUR COMMENTS: A lovely detached family home with four bedrooms located in a beautiful rural estate in the village of Climping,
- The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, bright double aspect living room/dining room with a feature fireplace with gas fire inset, downstairs W.C, kitchen/utility room and a spacious conservatory with double doors to the garden. Upstairs, there is a master bedroom benefiting from built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and a single bedroom which all benefit from storage and a family bathroom.
- Externally, there is a well-kept garden which is laid to lawn with a patio area to the rear. A garage and off road parking for several vehicles along with an attractive gravelled garden can be found to the front of the property.
- Located in the semi-rural village of Climping, the property benefits from quick access to local country pub and restaurants with historic town of Arundel and the city of Chichester being just a short drive away and Climping beach is not far.
- Overall, this is a lovely sized home in a fabulous location and viewings are highly recommended to appreciate what is on offer.
- WC: 4' 8" x 3' 11" (1.42m x 1.19m)
- Living Room: 16' 8" x 11' 5" (5.08m x 3.48m)
- Dining Room: 11' 5" x 8' 6" (3.48m x 2.59m)
- Kitchen: 14' 8" x 8' 2" (4.47m x 2.49m)
- Conservatory: 18' 5" x 18' 5" (5.61m x 5.61m)
- Bedroom 1: 14' 4" x 11' 9" (4.37m x 3.58m)
- Ensuite: 8' 8" x 5' 8" (2.64m x 1.73m)
- Bedroom 2: 13' 2" x 8' 10" (4.01m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 3: 11' 9" x 8' 10" (3.58m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 4: 12' 0" x 7' 8" (3.66m x 2.34m)
- Bathroom: 7' 11" x 6' 9" (2.41m x 2.06m)
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.