A beautiful three bedroom family home situated within a superb modern development of homes in Storrington. Unwind in the dual-aspect living room with French doors opening to the garden, or perhaps entertain friends in the open-plan kitchen/dining room. With three bedrooms, family bathroom and an en-suite to the master bedroom this makes a perfect family home. Externally you have two parking spaces and a garden to the rear. The local primary school is just 500 meters away making school runs easy and its approximately 1.25km to the village bars and restaurants.
- 1.25km to village bars & restaurants
- 3 bedroom family home
- Different methods of purchasing available
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Dual aspect living room to relax & unwind
- Open plan kitchen / dining room
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite
- Two parking spaces
- OUR COMMENTS: An impressive and most stylish, 3 bedroom semi-detached family home situated on a superb modern development in the beautiful village of Storrington. The property design has been well thought out offering a stylish open plan kitchen dining room which is great for entertaining and a dual aspect living room providing a bright a pleasant space for the family to relax and unwind. With a down stairs cloakroom, family bathroom and an en-suite shower room you'll never need to fight for the bathroom. Externally there is a good size garden and parking for two vehicles.
- Storrington village centre 1.25 km away has good facilities including good local eateries and pubs, hairdressers to hardware. The local primary school is 500 meters away so no more sitting in traffic on school runs. A24 connects you with Gatwick in under 40 minutes.
- AGENTS NOTE: The photographs and internal decoration are an illustration only. Depending on the style of home and plot, the size and style of the home will vary and internal furnishings are not included.
- Kitchen: 15' 9" x 18' 6" (4.8m x 5.64m)
- Lounge: 17' 10" x 10' 10" (5.44m x 3.3m)
- WC: 4' 10" x 4' 7" (1.47m x 1.4m)
- Bedroom 1: 16' 10" x 10' 7" (5.13m x 3.23m)
- Ensuite: 8' 1" x 6' 3" (2.46m x 1.91m)
- Bedroom 2: 13' 0" x 12' 5" (3.96m x 3.78m)
- Bedroom 3: 7' 7" x 7' 3" (2.31m x 2.21m)
- Bathroom: 6' 11" x 6' 1" (2.11m x 1.85m)
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.