This deceptively spacious detached family home is located in a peaceful spot near the centre of the village. There are 4 bedrooms, 2 BATHROOMS and 2 reception rooms with the living room enjoying French doors opening out to the SOUTH FACING GARDEN. The kitchen / breakfast room has plenty of space for a six seater table and also enjoys French doors out to the garden, along with a utility room. There is a garage and ample parking plus an office perfect for those working from home and a new children’s play area has been designed exclusively for the residents.
- 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Children's Play Park 200m away
- Close to Village centre
- Garage Plus Separate Fully Operational Office
- Living Room & Dining Room / Play Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower
- Peaceful Residential Development c 2015
- South Facing Garden
- Utility Room
- OUR COMMENTS: A deceptively spacious detached family home located in a peaceful spot near the centre of the village.
- This property offers 4 good size bedrooms and has an en-suite shower room as well as a family bathroom. The double aspect living room enjoys French doors leading out to the south facing garden whilst the dining room doubles up as a great children's play room.
- The modern kitchen breakfast room with appliances has space for a large six seater table and also enjoys French doors onto the garden. There is also a utility room.
- Externally, to the rear there is a garage and ample parking plus an office with power, light and is perfect for those working from home. The south facing garden is mainly lawn with a paved patio for Alfresco dining and is enclosed by fencing with a gate to the parking area.
- This family friendly development also has a few park style seating areas and a short distance away is a new children's play area designed exclusively for the residents.
- Entrance Hall: 15' 2" x 8' 1" (4.62m x 2.46m)
- Dining Room: 11' 3" x 11' 2" (3.43m x 3.4m)
- Living Room: 21' 5" x 11' 2" (6.53m x 3.4m)
- WC: 5' 9" x 3' 5" (1.75m x 1.04m)
- Kitchen: 15' 9" narrowing to 7' 9'' x 14' 7" (4.8m narrowing to 2.13m x 4.44m)
- Utility Room: 7' 6" x 4' 9" (2.29m x 1.45m)
- Landing: 10' 4" x 8' 5" (3.15m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 1: 11' 6" x 10' 9" (3.51m x 3.28m)
- Ensuite: 6' 3" x 4' 1" (1.91m x 1.24m)
- Bedroom 2: 11' 6" x 11' 2" (3.51m x 3.4m)
- Bedroom 3: 11' 2" x 9' 6" (3.4m x 2.9m)
- Bedroom 4: 10' 8" x 7' 2" (3.25m x 2.18m)
- Bathroom: 6' 3" x 7' 8" narrowing to 5' 7 ''(1.91m x 2.34m narrowing to 1.52m)
- Garage: 20' 11" x 9' 7" (6.38m x 2.92m) with power and light
- Garden: south facing
- Office: 7' 3" x 5' 1" (2.21m x 1.55m)
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.