A SPACIOUS and well proportioned terraced house close to schools and sports centre. Comprising lounge, kitchen, SUN ROOM, bathroom, three bedrooms, a fully boarded LOFT SPACE for ample storage and off road parking for two vehicles.
- Allotments To The Rear
- Close to Schools
- Cul de sac Location
- Loft Space
- Sun Room
- Three Bedrooms
- OUR COMMENTS: There is space galore with this well proportioned 3 bedroom terraced offering good sized rooms and plenty of storage . a perfect family home.
- The lounge benefits from a large bay window leading to a brightly decorated bathroom and fitted kitchen with tiled floor. There is the added bonus of a sun room with access to the rear garden which creates a lovely, bright indoor space to sit and enjoy a morning coffee whilst looking out into the private back garden. The main bedroom benefits from a quirky shape which creates space for an inset hanging rail. Again, the large bay window allows the morning light to flood through, creating a sunny, bright room. With a fully boarded loft space and large hatch equipped with a ladder, this room can be used for ample storage or a quiet sitting area with natural light from two Velux windows.
- Situated close to local shops, secondary and primary schools, and not to forget a very short walk to The Arena Sports Centre, this is the perfect location for the growing family, catering for independence needed for modern life. In essence, the house offers a lot of potential to a family wanting to make it their own.
- Viewing is essential to be able to get a good feel for the property and what it has to offer.
- OWNER'S COMMENTS: After getting married here, we have enjoyed this as our first home together. It's been great to make good use of the back garden; putting in the large shed has meant lots of storage for all of the business tools...creating a bit of a 'man cave'! Having the loft space adapted for more general use has created lots more storage and a hobby area which is really useful. It's been a lovely home for us.
- Lounge: 12' 4" x 14' 5" (3.77m x 4.40m)
- Kitchen: 8' 0" x 14' 11" (2.45m x 4.55m)
- Sun Room: 5' 2" x 10' 9" (1.60m x 3.29m)
- Bathroom: 6' 11" x 5' 6" (2.12m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 1: 12' 5" x 10' 4" (3.79m x 3.16m)
- Bedroom 2: 7' 10" x 12' 2" (2.41m x 3.73m)
- Bedroom 3: 7' 1" x 9' 0" (2.18m x 2.76m)
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.