A delightful first floor apartment with uninterrupted views of Bognor Regis SEAFRONT. Comprising lounge/diner with BALCONY, fitted kitchen, master bedroom with ENSUITE shower room, two further bedrooms and a bathroom. There is also a GARAGE with power and visitor parking.
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- First floor apartment
- Fitted kitchen
- Lounge/Diner with Balcony
- Sea Views
- Three Bedrooms
- Visitor Parking
- OUR COMMENTS: Located directly on Bognor Regis promenade with uninterrupted sea front views is this delightful 3 bedroom apartment. The new owners can look forward to morning coffee and breakfast on a first floor balcony listening to the waves splashing on to the beach, or if the drama of storms is your thing, then watch the surf crashing in from the comfort of your very warm and dry lounge sofa.
- Internally the apartment comprises a large twin aspected lounge with a balcony to the front and an attractive modern white kitchen with raised oven and matching fitted microwave. The master bedroom is also twin aspected and leads on to a recently replaced en-suite shower room. The shower is a large walk in unit and a modern WC and basin compliments. There are two other double bedrooms and a white suite family bathroom. Outside the apartment has its own garage which is located directly under the main bedroom and, unusually, has power. Visitor parking is available to the rear.
- We think this is a beautifully presented apartment in a superb location that should not be missed. If it sounds like home to you, then call us and arrange to visit.
- OWNER'S COMMENTS: The sea view stole our hearts as soon as we saw it, add the sheer amount of space in the apartment and it became an attractive proposition that we couldn't miss. We have found that although we do still keep a vehicle, we are so well located that we always walk into town; we are less than 5 minutes walk and are already closer than any of the free parking.
- Lounge / Diner: 21' 0" x 11' 7" (6.41m x 3.54m)
- Kitchen: 15' 5" x 11' 3" (4.71m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 1: 15' 2" x 11' 7" (4.63m x 3.54m)
- Ensuite: 7' 4" x 5' 10" (2.25m x 1.78m)
- Bedroom 2: 12' 0" x 8' 2" (3.67m x 2.50m)
- Bedroom 3: 12' 0" x 8' 1" (3.67m x 2.47m)
- Bathroom: 9' 4" x 5' 5" narrowing to 4' 9" (2.86m x 1.67m)
- Lease Information: The property has a 125 year lease from 1987; there are 93 years remaining on the lease, there is no ground rent and the maintenance charge is circa £2,200 pa including insurance and water rates. The freehold is shared between the leaseholder and there will be minimal lease renewal costs when the time comes. We have not sighted documents to evidence this and advise that should you proceed to purchase this property this should be checked by your conveyancer.
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.