Situated on a superb modern development in the beautiful village of Storrington, this impressive 4 bedroom family home is laid out over three floors. The living dining area has French doors that open out to the garden and skylights making providing plenty of light and there is a modern kitchen breakfast room. The upper floor is the master bedroom suite which has an enviable hotel suite appearance with oodles of storage including a walk-in wardrobe and shower room en-suite. An enclosed rear garden offers a place for the children to play or a place to sit and enjoy a summers day. Storrington village centre 1.25 km away and the local primary school is 500 meters away so no more sitting in traffic on school runs.
- 1.25 km to Village Bars & Restaurants
- 500 Meters to Primary School
- Dining Area with Skylights Over
- Family Bathroom and Ground Floor W.C
- Living Room with French Doors to Garden
- Many Different Options To Purchase
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite and Dressing Area
- Spacious 4 Bedroom Home
- Stylish Interiors & Kitchen/Breakfast Area
- OUR COMMENTS: An impressive and most stylish, four bedroom family home over three floors on this superb modern development in the beautiful village of Storrington. The master bedroom is the entire upper floor giving an enviable hotel suite appearance with oodles of storage including a walk-in wardrobe and shower room en-suite.
- The spacious living and dining area has masses of light and French doors open out onto the garden. All-in-all, a well thought out design offering spacious and desirable accommodation.
- Storrington village centre 1.25 km away has good facilities including good local eateries and pubs, hairdressers to hardware. The local primary school is 500 meters away so no more sitting in traffic on school runs. A24 connects you with Gatwick in under 40 minutes.
- AGENTS NOTE: The photographs and internal decoration are an illustration only using images from the show home. Depending on the style of home and plot the size and style of the home will vary and internal furnishings are not included.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Kitchen: 12' 2" x 8' 1" (3.71m x 2.46m)
- Lounge / Diner: 22' 3" x 15' 1" (6.78m x 4.6m)
- WC: 58' 8" x 2' 10" (17.88m x 0.86m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 14' 5" x 8' 5" (4.39m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 3: 12' 3" x 8' 4" (3.73m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 4: 9' 1" x 6' 5" (2.77m x 1.96m)
- Bathroom: 6' 11" x 6' 5" (2.11m x 1.96m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 18' 6" x 11' 6" (5.64m x 3.51m)
- Dressing Area: 9' 1" x 8' 6" (2.77m x 2.59m)
- Ensuite: 8' 5" x 6' 3" (2.57m x 1.91m)
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.