A delightful first floor apartment with spectacular sea views and a short walk to local shops and amenities. Comprising lounge and kitchen (both with access to a sun room), two double bedrooms, shower room and separate WC plus an allocated parking space in a private car park to the rear.
- Allocated parking
- First floor apartment
- Fitted kitchen
- Separate WC
- Share of Freehold
- Shower room
- Spectacular Sea Views
- Two Bedrooms
- OUR COMMENTS: A delightful two bedroom, first floor apartment offering the most spectacular sea views from the living space to the front of the property the 6 meter sunroom provides access to both the lounge and fitted kitchen providing uninterrupted coastal views.
- With 2 double bedrooms, shower room and separate WC, the apartment has been recently recarpeted throughout and comes with an allocated space in the private car park to the rear.
- In addition to its superb seafront location, it is merely a short walk to the Aldwick Road shops, pubs and restaurants, providing bus links to the town centre and train station.
- Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Lounge: 15' 5" x 12' 5" (4.70m x 3.80m)
- Kitchen: 10' 6" x 6' 11" (3.22m x 2.12m)
- Enclosed Veranda 20' 1" x 4' 6" (6.13m x 1.39m)
- Bedroom 1: 13' 10" x 12' 5" (4.23m x 3.80m)
- Bedroom 2: 13' 1" x 12' 10" (3.99m x 3.92m)
- Shower Room:
- Lease Information: The vendor informs us that there are 125 years remaining on the lease and the maintenance charge is approximately £2000 pa. We have not sighted documents to evidence this and advise that should you proceed to purchase this property this should be checked by your conveyancer. This property comes with a share of the freehold.
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.