This refurbished and spacious double width park home is situated on the western side of this popular park site in yapton and enjoys glorious uninterrupted countryside views from both bedrooms and from the garden to the rear. You will be able to enjoy the sun all day and then watch the sun set late into the evening over a glass of wine. The property benefits from 2 double bedrooms, spacious living/dining room spanning the entire width of the property and allocated parking.
- 2 bedrooms
- Allocated Parking Space & Visitors Parking
- Glorious Uninterrupted Countryside Views
- Spacious Double Width Park Home
- Village Pub With Good Food & Entertainment
- OUR COMMENTS: A refurbished and spacious double width park home on the western side of this popular park. The park home enjoys glorious uninterrupted countryside views from both bedrooms and from the garden to the rear. You will be able to enjoy the sun all day and then watch the sun set late into the evening over a glass of wine.
- The property benefits from modern carpets and a modern white bathroom suite with shower and screen. Each double bedroom has a full compliment of wardrobes and a dressing area. The living room is the entire width of the home allowing space for dining and also benefits from an attractive log burner. The kitchen is of a good size and has plenty of storage.
- Outside you will find places to sit on every side, or grow various shrubs and plants including an area for vegetables. There are log stores for the burner and a large metal lockable shed. The property comes with an allocated parking space and there are visitor spaces too.
- Right next door to this attractive little park site is a good local pub. The Maypole serves the community with good food, real ales and entertainment including weekly quizzes.
- The property is offered for sale with no forward chain and you can live at the site all year round.
- The vendor has given us an approximate breakdown of costs as follows
- Park Fee £2,239.56 per annum
- Water £162.47 per annum
- Council Tax £125.00 per annum
- Electricity £125.00
- Bottled Gas £329.00 per annum
- These costs have not been sighted or verified by us and we advise that you look into the costs of services if you proceed to purchase this property.
- Living Room / Dining Room: 19' 6" x 11' 3" narrowing to 8' 8'' (5.94m x 3.43m narrowing to 2.64m)
- Kitchen: 10' 4" x 9' 6" (3.15m x 2.9m)
- Bedroom 1: 9' 4" x 8' 3" (2.84m x 2.51m)
- Bedroom 2: 9' 4" x 8' 3" (2.84m x 2.51m)
- Bathroom: 6' 5" x 5' 5" (1.96m x 1.65m)
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.