Located on the sought after private Round Estate in Felpham, this semi-detached home sits on a corner plot within walking distance to the village, schools and the beach. Comprising lounge/diner, kitchen, lean-to, downstairs WC, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and off road parking. In need of some refurbishment.
- Downstairs WC
- Fitted kitchen
- Lounge / Diner
- Private Estate Location
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- OUR COMMENTS: Location, Location, Location! The Roundle Estate is a private estate location that is sought after by many and here we have a delightful end of terrace home that is begging for some TLC.
- Entirely liveable, but in need of improvement and refurbishment, the accommodation comprises; a cosy lounge and gas fire that is open plan to the dining area, a great sized kitchen that will house a small bistro style table and chairs, a downstairs WC and glass lean-to located at the rear. A turning staircase leads to two large double bedrooms, a substantial single and a significantly sized bathroom.
- Externally, the gardens extend round three sides of the property, surrounded by leafy roads and the sounds of wildlife. There are two off road parking areas, one to the side and one to the the side and rear. The gardens are a beautiful feature of this home - we'll save our breath and invite you to see for yourself.
- We think the property is perfectly suited for second time movers who aren't afraid of DIY.
- OWNER'S COMMENTS: The property is being sold following a death in the family. Nevertheless, I've lived in this property for some time and I can say that it's been great for easy access into Felpham Village, the beach and the local school. The property needs a fresh owner who will love it dearly and bring it up to its potential ... it's just waiting to be done!
- Hall: 6' 3" x 10' 9" (1.91m x 3.30m)
- Lounge Area: 11' 10" x 10' 9" (3.61m x 3.29m)
- Dining Area: 10' 0" x 10' 5" (3.06m x 3.19m)
- Kitchen: 11' 5" x 10' 3" (3.49m x 3.14m)
- WC: 2' 11" x 7' 4" (0.89m x 2.26m)
- Lean-to: 10' 1" x 8' 2" (3.09m x 2.51m)
- Bedroom 1: 12' 0" x 10' 10" (3.67m x 3.32m)
- Bedroom 2: 11' 11" x 10' 4" (3.65m x 3.16m)
- Bedroom 3: 9' 10" x 7' 5" (3.01m x 2.28m)
- Bathroom: 10' 4" x 7' 1" (3.16m x 2.16m)
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Clarkes Estates in the particulars as being factually accurate. Clarkes Estates do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Clarkes Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Clarkes Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.